Friday 26 October 2012

A NiGhT in a LiFe~

"Artists are people who pays attention,

in a few seconds to that particular lines,

musics, and scenes which could touch 

people's heart"


Perhaps I can consider myself a someone who's be able to grab and cherish every moment of happiness in my life. I would not forget this night in a Golf Course Resorts' hall, where my juniors had their course night ran. It was a hit, and I am thankful enough that it has made an entry of meanings in my life's diary.

Watching my juniors in action, feels like I am really making an advancement in age... lol.. perhaps ... this is the process of aging? hahaha

I have this brother who happened to be the president for tonight's dinner and his speech was delivered with shaking hands it reminds me of how I was during my first. By the way, it has a beauty that I see it as a human's nature. At least it was raw, unlike the well-versed performance which seems superficially beautiful, but... artificial. He did great =)

All of my BrOthErs came in different packages and they have their own ways to shine. I think they made the whole table illuminates... well... its not that the others were not as good... but they are just too illuminating:

A tall masculine guy with good looking outfit and great sense of humor

A bright, fair guy with good looking body shape

A big sized, cute and charming guy who could speak kelantanese

A good looking guy with, maybe, poor sense of joke =P

~~~ well ~~~

They had a good theater presentation which made me laugh till my intestine turned upside down and I think it is dancing gangnam in there. Okay... there are a few complications here...

An introduction to an angel was done using a hot meooooooowy dance... and suddenly a black knight appeared, angel fell in love, black knight wooooooshed away... angel very sad... Black knight appears to be a vampire then he planned to suck the angel's blood thus he went to find her... they did bollywood dance =.= ... then... the Black Knight's wife appeared, he slapped her away... then the angel's husband appeared and slapped the angel away... challenged the Black Knight to a duel... in the midst of fighting... the angel's husband said "oh... why my heartbeat so fas wan ah.... ohhh... " the Black Knight and angel's husband fell in love.... =.=

well.... now I really have experienced the Absurdism Theater meant by Martin Esslin... thanks to my juniors. You reminded me of something I have learnt and you have completed the fragment of learning.. giving live experience to it.

Again, Congratulations to those who have succeeded tonight's dinner. Everything was, in the attendants view, a great success and we believe many tears and sweats have been shed upon it. Thus, this night, it is beautiful, and memorable.


Yours Truly,

Man of Impossibilities



No comments:

Post a Comment