Wednesday 10 October 2012

The Untouchable~

Its a drizzling night when I stood outside, I resort to nothing associated to Walt Whitman...

or Emerson's philosophical concept of 

HuRliNg yourself to the nature~

But it is something I excavated accidentally from the bottom

Of my Heart~~~

 

A little something about my humble self, I don't Blog. But the something that I've found should be written somewhere somehow. Thus, it is you, who I'm well aware that you are someone Untouchable...

like the drops of rain which hits directly onto me, I can feel it...... but the moment I'm so drawn into touching it... its gone... unreasonably

But I believe in someway and somehow, there is a way to compensate all this ~ that You... will be the only special one in my life~ 

the Untouchable which made my world stop just to just have a look at you~

Yours Truly,

The MaN of Impossibilities

4 comments: