Monday 15 October 2012

Darkness and Light



ArT is gReAt

~

I came upon something when I was browsing through some materials for my thesis. It kept me thinking over the nights, repeatedly applying it to what I have been through ...

"The light comes before darkness"

I remember there is a story about a kid and an elder brother. The kid loved his brother very much, because he will always buy him something upon his return during the nights. Of course, we've been taught that something good must've been paid with something else. The elder brother apparently was a loan shark, one of the big fishes for the policemen.

"A flower will bloom, it then will fade..."

He lived a luxurious life, away from his family and his brother, but it went away very soon when his followers betrayed him... and when things are getting tensed from time to time, he started to take drugs. One day he was found unconscious on the floor over a suicidal attempt... bloods flowing... admitted to the ICU. The boy was really sad... 

He was going to be sent to rehabilitation far-away from home. At one last moment before he left... he hugged his little brother whom he had abandoned for years... tearing once in his lifetime, said "I have not been a good son and brother, I want you to inherit what I owe the family and help me to protect them..."

The boy from then on... was named... 'Alexander' (the great protector)

 

Sometimes I would believe that light is a messenger to restore the balance... that when something is given up, another will come as rewarding... because "no matter how far does the light travels, darkness is already waiting for it"


Yours Truly,

Man of Impossibilities

No comments:

Post a Comment