Thursday 18 October 2012

Errrr....... Soli ah

Some of my flen say i write d blog veli deep... no ppl wil know

wat i saying... eh flen... 


sincerely ah,

I want to tel u hor.... my inglish not so deep lah... I also speak malaysia and write malaysia... 


I was strolling down the faculty corridor then suddenly there's my junior, passing by, said "eh bro, BI mcm martin luther, camne nak paham" then there's this amoi said "aiyo, need to write so chim (deep) meh?"... and finally this bro "dey macha, apa lu tulis saya sumo tatau la ..." 

aiyoo... kawan-kawan, i understand ur feeling la... becoz I is malaysia ppl.. but its literature class which changed me mah.... so I will hav to write like dat lor... 

i not a God, I oso learn inglish (use google translate la sumtimes, its useful :D )... if u dunno wat I typing google translate lo.... technologi got, evelithing easy ma... 

fingers crossed yah ~ we sama-sama improve english la macha... cao!


Yours Truly,

Man of Impossibilities

8 comments: