Friday 12 October 2012

Bits of My Life...

An Abbot once told me a fascinating story about a little poor traveler who wandered into a jungle and eventually being chased by a wild elephant. Having no choice when he had come to a dead end, he jumps into a well in front of him....

"Everyone has their very own set of life story to tell. To me, My life is surrounded with loving people who made my life grow and I could never do anything enough to compensate those that they gave me. And they are...

My Father : Who gave up his entire life leisure to work for the family.

 My Mother : Who gave up her youth age in raising me up as another youth.

My Eldest Brother : Whom I inherited the name "Alexander" from.

My Elder Sister : The one who would wake up 5 am in the morning to finish chores for my mom before going to work.

Buddy 1 : Having came out of closet you preserve the positive attitude and will always be there for your best buddies.

Buddy 2 : A masculine figure of a fine horse with perfect looking man.

Buddy 3 : A cheeky spectacle guy with many gestures (weird ones)

Buddy 4 : You have steady and dependable figure which is majestic looking.

I would've given up everything just to live a day knowing that you exist in this world... and that I'm not alone ~~"

 

... down below the bottom of the well, there is a fierce crouching dragon attempting to catch the falling traveler. Just then, he managed to grab a vine from the wall of the well, but, only to know that there are a few mice gnawing it from the top. The traveler knows that he is going to die soon and felt extremely sad, just then, he felt something sweet in his mouth... looking up, there are drops of honey dripping from a flower. Surprisingly, he thought to himself... "delicious..." and continues to wait for more...

 

Carpe Diem~ "Grab... the moment" ...

 

Yours truly,

Man of Impossibilities   

No comments:

Post a Comment