Monday 22 October 2012

I am StuPiD

I truly believe everyone has a moment to miss... especially when you are sick or in a sentimental state. The thing is, when life has come to that contact point we will eventually know how we are brought up which makes you distinctive from the others. That...

From the millions of beings, you are the only one...

Recently a friend of mine had told me about a tragic suicide of Amanda Todd due to the case of bully both in virtual and reality. Well of course, it started of in the virtual world when someone threatened her using her private pictures. She moved to another place away from the assault... but apparently threats went on and consequently it had to come to the suicidal attempts, which succeeded at last by hanging herself.

Sad case...

But it is definitely something which makes me think. In order to achieve civilization, scientists have invented so many technologically excellent gadgets and devices, bringing this world step by step into the perceived advancement. 

But...

Advancement may bring calamity if it is not properly organized in people's life, doesn't it? To exemplify, the intoxicated babies in China due to fake milk products, what and where have knowledge brought us to?


I was raised in a village with a vast green field surrounding us... I was a whom people in the city might call stupid I guess... but we don't have all these problems and life was just as happy as it is ... 

Being a sick worm since last night... I am missing my life as a village boy~ :)


No comments:

Post a Comment