Thursday 1 November 2012

Zumba Babeh~~ @@

My life is really colorful... I have a set of things that I can do and here comes another one which popped out in my life... from nowhere. Recently I was brought to Zumba dancing class... and I was really bad at dancing. 

(tell you wat... I've never danced 24 years of my life) ~ =.=

Ok... the story is like this... When I was brought into the class, I was really happy... because there were a lot of mirrors around the room so I can look at how have I been growing. And then there's this slim looking guy who happens to be the instructor, Alex too... came in and pasang muzik... and sooooo

... the party began... (I thought.. this time I really die oledi)

The starting part was quite slow... just need to go right put up hand.. go left put up hand.. and then ah, suddenly starship song came and they go *wiggle-wiggle* like 12/1beat and I got so tension that I looked to the left, my friend dancing so good, and I chose to look right.. another girl dancing so happily, I looked in front, another girl dancing like diva .. T_________T ~!!!
Finally I got no choice but to look behind.... the auntie look at me like "what u lookin at?"

sigh... Why can't I dance yah....

Yours Truly,

Man whoDonTDanCe

No comments:

Post a Comment