Monday 19 November 2012

A Vegetarian's Story

I met a new friend today, the atmosphere became really conducive for chatters as I'm a really good chatter***
there goes all the ice breaking chats and up to a point this question was posed to me...

... why are you a vegetarian? (euhhmagawwwwd... not again)

 

Well.... there are common questions that I always encounter but today:

Is it because of religion? (ERm... perhaps? haha...)

Is it good for health? (I can badminton 7 hours a day.. u can?)

Wouldn't you be bothering your friends when u go out with them? (I can find vege anywhere, so long as I don't eat meat)

Is that Ok? (yea)

Then you are not sincere enough. (I wouldnt even mind my wife was touched by ex boyfriends before, so are the vegetables)

What about your parents, they have health prb? (my father, diabetic)

So it proves vege is not that healthy is it? (My father survived 30 years of diabetes till today)

Don't you have desire towards meat? (my stomach is rubbish bin... so long it fills)

Do you have energy? (you say?)

Can you show me your biceps?


.......


WHOA


....

hmmm... (speechless**) have a nice day my friends


Yours Truly

Man of Impossibilities

No comments:

Post a Comment