Tuesday 21 November 2017

Wandered 10,585 Days

So on my 26th year, after years and years of studying and the struggle between financing myself, maintaining my graduation metric, and my shattered love life, I was hired into a job overseas. Gotten my VISA, immediately I packed my luggage overnight not knowing what beholds of the future. Surely, my head tried to advice me to think it through before going, but I trusted my heart which said "That's your future." Having nothing to lose, off I flew, to the middle kingdom which I was hoping to find a new start.

I spent the whole of two years, 730 days in the new world without anything more exciting than going around places alone. Little did I find that at this age, to find someone that truly goes all out loving me, or vice versa is virtually close to impossible. At least that's what I thought until one night, I was bored and decided to wander down the street to see what I can find in the store, but instead I found a girl that I never imagined I would be together with.

Never have I thought that it would be possible, but time and action proves that it is.


On my 29th birthday, I was brought to a nice restaurant. Didn't know what was happening, I pushed the door open. There I saw balloons, which every one blown by the very breaths she exhaled, decorated carefully on the wall, candles she bought and arranged by her very own hands, and flowers she had carefully chosen hoping to give a big surprise to the one that she cares.


I've always been the kind that doesn't invest in much feelings, little did I realize that I have always been too scared to love. I have always been afraid of losing emotionally to someone, that I love and at the end I don't get the equal amount of feelings that I have invested.

She is the total opposite of me. She taught me love, giving unconditionally, and passion for love again. I did not know what to say or how to react that night when I entered the restaurant, with all the props, decoration, candles she did herself. I was just... moved. Never in my life had anyone ever done that, never in my life had anyone ever taught me how to love and I have finally found it, after 10585 days of wandering on the earth.


After 10,585 days, I've found you :) <3 

 



































































No comments:

Post a Comment