Sunday 24 March 2013

What the Phony~~

I remember there was a time when I
was so young...
so young and innocent...
so innocent that nobody was bad...

... nobody was good

...  A world without distinction we call it.. 

Sometimes I do think that adults are remarkable creatures, They don't know what are they saying but they know what kind of feeling they implant to their listeners.  As I grow up, I realize that I've been trapped in a world where I have to void every truth of what I feel, frame my thought to the way everyone wants it.

Once upon a time there was this very cute friend who's mouth is only designated for the word "good". So everything comes to him, the only thing he will say.. "good". Some are even hilarious, after robbing him of his goods, (I call that 'rob', well.. in a friendly way) asked him are you okay? What do you expect, again "good". God knows what is he thinking that time. When his friends asked him, he will say... he has to stay positive ~ whoo @@


"what the phony"

**note This guy I talked about is not from any live examples I took from my friends**

cheers!
Man of Impossibilities =D


No comments:

Post a Comment