Saturday 16 March 2013

A Spectator of a new Chapter

No doubt in major part of life,
we watch others as we move on along with them,
page by page we pen down to the diary we kept...

But today..
I have come to a point that
I only stood there... watching them
moving on to the next chapter of their life
still
...

There I stood
Making no noise.. I just wanna feel and breathe that every
last seconds I could
whilst they depart...

And the relationship
established in 4 years, now parted
east and west.

Brothers, I could never be what I am today
without all of you ~
To the one who knows all my pages in life,
I cherished the time we had together and how we walked in darkness just to talk of what we had daily..
which is when I experience naked honesty,
no word decoration, no mask of phoniness

And to the one who I have
shared a little small room for 3 years
I am certainly positive that your accompaniment through
gaming world has brought me thus far
My University life was complete with you alongside the
journey...

No regret, No grief
I feel happy that they are flying far, advancing in life..
Just wanna take my time, stand there
still
and say "good luck"
**car droves away**

 

Yours Truly
Man of Impossibilities

No comments:

Post a Comment