Saturday 15 June 2013

Bicycle with a RoUnD LigHt

I listened to a song two days ago, all that came into my mind was the shoulders of a man, wearing a white singlet and brown pants, I was clutching his broad waist from behind. I can't really see everything as a giant helmet is covering my small head. But I know we're on this automatic bicycle with a round light in front and a basket behind the handle. The man said, we are going to the play swing. Yes! I love swing! I always wonder, how can a bicycle have a pipe with smoke, that I used my bare toe to touch it. The second thing I knew was, the man was using a pack of ice to rub my toe... 

My eyes were teary... but his eyes were gentle~

"Once a dude becomes a father,
                                      He becomes the coolest man on earth..."

 

Happy Father's Day~ 

Cheers,

Alex

2 comments: